한글로 된 릴리즈 노트를 원하신다면, 여기에서 보세요.
from May 30, 2017 to Nov 26, 2017, RichUtils meet D+180 from first release. Also I celebrate 22th birthday on Nov 26, 2017. Nov 26, 2017 is special day for me.
To celebrate that day, I decided to release RichUtils 2.0.0 to want to be a good library for Android developers.
Release name of 2.0.0 is Dreaming Bird, the song name 夢魅鳥’s english name that wrote by ‘azuma’ in May 2012 using VOCALOID 結月ゆかり. (Yuzuki Yukari) I mean, it’s not much to reveal, but I’ve chosen to find something missing.
After release 2.0.0, i receive any idea to improve this library by Issue Tracker or Pull Request. If you give me code written in java, i will convert them and insert library with original credit. Many ideas please!
Release Date: Nov 23, 2017 14:25 (UST), 23:25(KST)
Release Name: Dreaming Bird (夢魅鳥, Yumemidori)
- Adding ‘Application Context’: It make using global Context to some methods instead of explicit
Applicationclass. Note, this feature is dedicated to Java. Most methods need Context declare as Extension Methods of Context in Kotlin. You don’t need to declare Context to use methods in Kotlin.
- Adding ‘Crash Handler’: Integrate RichCrashCollector library can collect crash log as Markdown
- Make Code Index Demo Application: Remove old sample, sampleJava, i write new application. In new application, it provides code snippets written in Kotlin, Java.
- Inquiry Network State: inquiry Network State by isConnected(), isWifiConnected()
- Inquiry Foreground State: check application is foreground state.
- Generate ViewId: generate new View ID
- Inquiry Width, Height, Mimetype of Image: inquiry Width, Height, Mimetype of Image without load bitmap to memory. it support String (file path) and Drawable Resources.
- Intent to Browse, call: browse, makeCall, dialCall
- Change JVMName of Assets.asList : asAssetsList
- SAM Conversion: adding compatible sam conversion methods in JSONArray.forObjectList
- Oreo Responding: fix force crash using RPickMedia, RPermission in Oreo
- RPickMedia.RESULT_FAILED: it return FAILED when user action back event
- CheckPermissionGranted: check given StringArray is granted
- Generate Notification Channel: generate Notification Chanel which feature from Oreo
- Remove nullable object: remove useless nullable property
- Inquiry Width, Height of Video: inquiry Width, Height of Video. it support String (file path)
- File Size: convert size to human-readable string using given file
- update README
- update KDoc